Best

Migi Parahita (Trio) Ensemble Live at Largo - Just Can't Get Enough



Duration : 399 sec. | Views : 96 | Likes : 2 | Comment : 1


This is performance videos were recorded while I had a gig at Largo, Kemang on June 18th 2012. In this project I was accompanied by my good friends. They are Iwan Paul on Drums, Nicolaus Edwin on Tenor Saxophone and Indra Perkasa on Doublebass. Previously I would like to say thanks to all of my friends who have supported this live performance. Without you guys, none of this will happen. I am satisfied with the result and it was a very great evening. The preparation took for almost a week and just had two days for work out with the band. Thankfully everything went well. I believe in the ability of my friends, they are great musicians. I played 5 songs, which is Twisted by Annies Ross, Lucid Hallucination by Indra Aziz, Donna Lee by Charlie Parker, Chortonology which is my original composition that based on rhythm changes progression, and Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode. In this post I just put three videos from the whole performance. I hope you guys enjoy. Cheers!


No comments:

Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.