Best

Shierly BabyDoll Featuring Dj Ellena Lozeva on the 30th of October 2010 in Jakarta



Duration : 730 sec. | Views : 489 | Likes : 1 | Comment : 0


I'm originally from indonesia, the largest muslim country in the all world, Residing in Jakarta-Indonesia. I start modelling as my carrier at the beginning, My Journey as a model has taken me to become Fashion TV model award 2005 in Maldive and as an actress. I have done few movies, ftv and now im trying my talenta as a Professional Singer. It guide me to see througgh places, changes and faces.... Through it all, I understand that life is full of surprises that neither reason nor logic can compared. It certainly has been a journey filled with joy and turbulance..... I Welcome you into my life....


No comments:

Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.